Zakir Khan (Comedian) Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family .
Zakir Khan is one of the leading stars of India’s new generation of stand-up comedians and YouTubers. He has won everyone’s heart in his comedian style.
Zakir Khan (Stand-Up Comedian)
Zakir Khan is a stand-up comedian, stage performer, and writer. He was born on 20 August 1987 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. Zakir Khan belongs to a humble background. He became popular after winning Comedy Central’s India’s Best Stand Up Comedian competition.v
He is famous for his punchline “Sakht Launda“. He recently launched his comedy show on Amazon Prime – Haq Se Single.
Other than this he has also done ghostwriting and produced radio shows.
He has worked as a radio jockey, producer, copywriter, and researcher for HT Media Ltd (Fever 104FM). He is from a musical background and is very passionate about reciting and writing Urdu and Hindi poetry.
His famous YouTube video ‘Life Me Chahiye Izzat’ has over five million views. His rustic style and rib-tickling presentation blended with a dig at his own self win the heart of viewers of all ages.
In September 2017, he appeared as one of the three mentors along with Mallika Dua and Hussain Dalal for the fifth season of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, judged by actor Akshay Kumar. Zakir has more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube. In 2015, Khan co-hosted and wrote On Air with AIB, a news comedy show, with Tanmay Bhat and Gursimran Khamba from the Indian comedy group All India Bakchod.
Zakir Khan is 32 years old and he is a comedian as well as a scriptwriter, poet, and a very good music artist
He was born and brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. He did his schooling at St. Paul Higher Secondary School, Indore. Zakir is a B. Com dropout. He belongs to a Muslim family. His father’s name is Ismail Khan and his mother’s name is Kulsum Khan. His father is a music teacher and his mother is a housewife. Zakir Also has two brothers Zeeshan Khan and Arbaz Khan. Zakir is unmarried and not dating anyone.
Zakir enrolled himself in B.Com, however, dropped out of the university in between. Being born right into their own circle of relatives with a musical background, Zakir evolved a hobby in song at a very younger age. He found out about the song under the tutelage of his father and grandfather. After losing out on university, Zakir pursued a degree in Sitar.
He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his weight is around 75kg. His hair color is black and his eyes color is dark brown. His nationality is Indian and his zodiac sign is Leo. Apart from comedy, he loves singing, acting, and writing. He is a non-vegetarian. He follows Islam. His net worth and salary are not known.
Sometimes he even had to skip his lunch or dinner for want of money. Like a lone fisherman in a small boat into a rough sea, he braved many storms with a strong determination. He did several odd jobs before rising to stardom like many quintessential self-made celebrities. Finally, lady luck smiled at him and rewarded his endeavors generously. The aspiring comedian won Comedy Central’s contest ‘India’s Best Stand-Up Comedian’ in 2012.
|Profession||Stand-up comedian, writer, and stage performer|
|Date of Birth||20-Aug-87|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
Some Interesting Facts & Information about Zakir Khan :
- Zakir khan's favorite Actor is Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Zakir Khan's favorite Filmmaker is Anurag Kashyap.
- His favorite poets are Mirza Ghalib, and John Elia.
- Zakir's favorite book is "The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand".
- He shared in an interview that his dream challenge was to design a farming route for young adults in which he was supposed to groom their personalities.
- According to Zakir, if not a comedian, he might have been a music teacher.
- According to Zakir, he was a totally lazy person.
- During an occasion in Delhi, while requested to touch upon Gutthi’s (female lead character performed by the comedian, Sunil Grover in Comedy Nights with Kapil) go out from the tv show “Comedy Nights with Kapil,” Zakir said,
- During an interview, Zakir shared that he was bullied as a child. His classmates made fun of his complexion and look and such incidents made him ambitious and helped him make humor his shield
- Zakir credits his father for the success that he has achieved in his life.
Zakir Khan Social media
- Zakir Khan's Net Worth
|Net worth||$1 Million (Approx, as of 2020)|