Vadivelu (Actor) Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Caste, Wiki & More
Vadivelu (Contractor Nesamani) was born on 12-09-1960 in Madurai in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. He is an Indian Film Actor, Comedian & Playback Singer known for his work in Tamil Cinema.
Vadivelu Complete Bio & Career
Vadivelu Family, Relatives, and Other Relations
He was born to Natrajapillai and Vaitheeswari. He is married to Saroja. Together the couple is blessed with two sons named Manoj and Subramaniam and a daughter named Kavya.
Life's Important Dates Of Vadivelu
I Will Update Soon.
|Address||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Debut||Tamil -En Thangai Kalyani (1988)
Telugu - Aaro Pranam (1996)
|Best Movies||Kaalam Maari Pochu (1996), Vetri Kodi Kattu (2000), Thavasi (2001), Winner (2003), and Chandramukhi (2005) among others|
|Car Collections||Audi Q3|
|Favorite Player||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Favorite Film Director||Atlee|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Vadivelu
- He is a vocal supporter of India's Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam political party, Vadivelu spoke out harshly against opposing politician and fellow film actor Vijayakanth.
- Prior to entering acting, he worked as a Stage performer and drama artist.
- His wife Sarojini Vadivelu is a Teacher.
- In addition to acting and singing, he is also a brilliant dancer.
- Dialogues served as an inspiration for trolls and memes in social media.