Saloni Chopra Biography, Wiki, age, birthday, family & facts.
Saloni Chopra is an Australian actress, model, and writer born in India. She is famous for her work in Bollywood movies. Saloni made her film debut with the short movie Maaya.
Saloni Chopra is an Indian actress and model. She was born on 10 May 1991 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is famous for her work in Bollywood movies. Saloni made her debut with the short movie Maaya. She also appeared in Race 3 and Screwed Up (2018).
Saloni also appeared in the tv series MTV Girls On The Top. Her father’s name is not known and her mother’s name is Dia Chopra. She did her schooling at St. Joseph Convent High School and college studies from the University of Mumbai in Political Science
|Full name||Saloni Chopra|
|Date of birth||3 August 1991|
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Educational qualification||Graduation in Fashion Designing|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Writer|
|Debut||Acting: Maya (a short film; 2013)
TV: MTV Girls on Top (2016)
Bollywood: Race 3 (2018)
Saloni Chopra was born on 3rd August 1991 in Mumbai, India. She was born to Dia Chopra her mother in a Punjabi family Saloni completed her schooling in Australia. At the age of 18, Saloni moved with her family moved back to India. Saloni then Graduated in Fashion Designing from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). She follows Sikhism as her religion is Sikh.
She completed her schooling in Australia. After she turned 18, she came to India and got her degree in Fashion Designing from NIFT (Nation Institute of Fashion Technology).
Saloni was in relation with actor Satyajeet Dubey after a break-up from him, she was in a relationship with actor Zain Durrani. From 2017 to current She is dating Rahul Bhattacharya. He is a Travel blogger, Businessman, and Lawyer.
In 2013, Saloni landed her first acting role. She was cast as Maya in the short feature film “Maya”.
The film received a positive response and appreciation and was also screened at the Cannes Film Festival. She made her small screen debut as an actor with the “MTV girls on Top” as Isha Jaisingh in 2016.
She made her TV debut in 2016 on the show “MTV Girls on Top”. She played the role of Isha Jaisingh.
In 2018, Saloni appeared on the cover page of the November edition of Men Xp magazine with Kubbra Sait and Sana Mahapatra, for encouraging their stand on the MeToo movement in India.
Family Background & Relationships
She is from a proud Punjabi family. Her mother Bindiya Chopra is a fashion designer and her brother Sahil Choujar is a blogger.
During the MeToo Campaign in 2018, Saloni claimed that she was sexually harassed by Sajid Khan and Vikas Bahl. She also claimed that during her relationship with Zain Durrani she was physically abused by him.
Her favorite things to eat are salmon, steak, and sushi. She is a foodie and likes to explore new cuisines. When it comes to satisfying her sweet tooth she prefers red velvet cupcakes. Saloni is a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Manisha Koirala, and Divya Bharati. She also likes the color red. Croatia, Seoul, Barcelona are her favorite travel destinations.
Little Known Facts About Her
- Saloni’s nickname is Tina.
- Her hobbies are painting, writing, and traveling.
- Before she became an actor, she worked as an assistant director on films like “Kick” and “Krrish 3”. She was also a stylist to Randeep Hooda.
- Her interest in acting was developed by seeing her mother work as a costume designer for films.
- Saloni and Rahul Bhattacharya are childhood friends. They lost touch when Saloni moved to India. In May 2017, they reconnected with each other when they coincidently crossed paths in a bar and have been with each other ever since.
- Rahul and Saloni have a travel blog and preset business which they run as a joint venture.
- Saloni Chopra is very vocal about problems like slut-shaming, menstruation, and domestic violence.
- In 2018, she was featured on the cover of MensXp. The November issue focused on the MeToo campaign in India, it covered the stories of influential women who had opened up about their sexual harassment stories.
- She likes animals and has a dog called Oscar Chopra.
- She got an award for Cosmopolitan Feminist of the Year in 2019.