Mana Shetty Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Caste, Wiki & More
Mana Shetty is the wife of popular veteran Bollywood actor - Sunil Shetty. Her original name is Monisha Kadri. She was born in August 1965.
Mana Shetty was born on 22-08-1965 in India. She is an Indian Fashion Designer, Activist, Social Worker, Philanthropist, Businessperson, Creative Director & Director. She is the wife of the famous Indian Bollywood Actor Sunil Shetty.
Mana Shetty Complete Bio & Career
Mana Shetty is the Creative Director of R House Furnishing Solutions Pvt Ltd. She launched this store with help of some of her friends. She is also in the list of directors of S2 Developers Pvt Ltd. Her Store R House offers a wide range of artifacts, gifts & accessories, and furniture in classic & contemporary styles.
Along with a businesswoman, She is a philanthropist as well. She is a social worker and is associated with a lot of NGO’s and she is also a trustee of one such organization ‘Save the Children India’. She works for the betterment of children and women and also mobilizes funds via a fundraising exhibition named Ariaash which she established in 2007.
Even though she is a wife of a star Indian Actor she has made her own identity and people know her as Mana Shetty, not as Mrs. Shetty alone.
Mana Shetty Family, Relatives and Other Relations
She was born to I M Kadri & Vipula Kadri. She is married to Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty since 1991 and together the couple is blessed with a daughter named Athiya Shetty (Bollywood actress) and a son named Ahan Shetty. Businessperson/Hotelier Veerappa Shetty was her father-in-law.
Life's Important Dates Of Mana Shetty
- August 11 Suniel Shetty's Birthday (Husband)
- November 5 Athiya Shetty's Birthday (Daughter)
- January 15 Ahan Shetty's Birthday (Son)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music|
|Favorite Food||Homemade Healthy Food|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Mana Shetty
- She is the wife of Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty, mother of actress Athiya Shetty & actor Ahan Shetty.
- In 1988, her mother had started an NGO named 'Save The Children India', which is continuing & active in present days by Mana Shetty.
- She has carved a niche for herself in the field of fashion, interior and social activities without any support from her star husband.
- Her home decor store is located in Worli, Mumbai which was established by her in 2013.